Paintbrushes, move over. There’s a cooler way to paint in town. Enter water transfer printing, a hydro-coating process that essentially uses liquid images and ink to coat 3-D objects of any material. If only this sorcery could be used for our nails… new venture?
Actually, you can. It’s called water marbling. I’ve done it many times. It’s hella easy and there are a ton of videos on youtube to watch if you need help getting started.
You can do “hydro dipping” yourself! It’s an excellent option for cosplayers, car owners, or anyone who want to add any kind of pattern to an object.
You can buy pre-made patterns here.
OR buy printable (yes, printable) hydro transfer paper here.
omg i was looking up pics of hitler and i cANT STOP LAUGHING
Oh my god
Only on tumblr do we not question why they were looking up hitler
U just did
Congratulations to the finalists for the 2014 Lambda Literary Awards in the LGBT Children’s/Young Adult category!
- Better Nate Than Ever, Tim Federle, Simon & Schuster, Inc./ Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Boy In Box, Christopher R. Michael, Hubbub Publishing
- Girls I’ve Run Away With, Rhiannon Argo, Moonshine Press
- If You Could Be Mine, Sara Farizan, Algonquin Books
- Openly Straight, Bill Konigsberg, Arthur A. Levine Books
- Rapture Practice, Aaron Hartzler, Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Secret City, Julia Watts, Bella Books
- The Secret Ingredient, Stewart Lewis- Author, Rebecca Short-Editor, Delacorte Press (Penguin/Random House)
- The Summer Prince, Alaya Dawn Johnson, Arthur A. Levine Books
- Two Boys Kissing, David Levithan, Alfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- What Makes a Baby, Cory Silverberg and illustrated by Fiona Smyth, Seven Stories Press/Triangle Square
for the rest of my life whenever i see this color i’ll be reminded of all the hours i wasted on the internet
I feel like I’ll paint a wall that color when I own a house just so I can hang photos on it and call it my dashboard
that’s actually not such a bad idea
writing “sorry” at the bottom of your math test